The Active Nonviolence Education Center (ANEC) is in need of one candidate for the post of Assistant Training cum Teaching Officer.
Those who wish to apple should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum B.A. or Equivalent Degree.
- Proficiency in both Tibetan and English Languages, especially Written and competence in public speaking.
- Proficiency in basic computer handling both Tibetan and English.
- Preference will be given to those who have firm and genuine interest and conviction in nonviolence, expertise and experience in public speaking.
The following important documents must accompany your application.
- Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Indian Registration Certificate (RC)
- Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Tibetan Green Book.
- Applicant must be above 25 years and below 45 year of age at the time of submitting job application.
- Fitness certificate from a medical doctor from any of the Hospitals or clinics under the Department of Health, CTA
- No objection Certificate from the employer if the applicant is currently employed in some organization or institution.
For further necessary enquiries please contact:
Executive Director, ANEC at 98051-47048
Or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|Interested Candidates must submit their application along with the above mentioned indispensable document to the following ANEC office address latest by Monday, October 1st, 2012. Final dates for oral interview, written tests and public speaking audition in both Tibetan and English will be notified later.
Tenpa C.Samkhar (Mr.)
House No.262, 1st Floor, Khajanchi Mohalla
Khunyara Road, Dharamsala-176215 Distt: Kangra (H.P) INDIA
(Former kashag Secretary for Political Affair/Former CTA Health Secretary)