Tibetan Disability Support Program (TDSP) 2013 Announcement
Tibetan Ability Center Project (TACP) is pleased to announce the opening of 2013 Tibetan disability support program (TDSP). The TDSP is an initiative of the Tibetan Ability Center Project that provides support to individuals with a proven disability. It is intended to meet the needs of Tibetan person with disabilities and help them to become more independent. It has 4 categories under benefits: it provides financial assistance to people with disabilities and the Rehabilitation/educational Supports portion of TDSP provides support for people with disabilities to obtain required scholarship. Applications are being accepted from eligible Tibetan Refugees in India and Nepal.
Benefits Entitle under TDSP as per following categories:
A. Under the Financial Assistance or allowance for the disabled person, amount range between Rs. 7000 and up to Rs. 15000/- annually. (conditions apply)
B. Rehabilitation services: provision of free mobility aids and appliances such as Wheelchair, walker, stick or hearing aids. Or, Support fund for deformity corrective surgeries.
C. Educational/Vocational training.
Eligibility requirements and Documents to be submitted:
- Applicant Age should be between 5 and below 50.
- Medical certificate or Disability certificate from a registered medical Doctor.
- Annual Family Income Certificate from the concerned Tibetan Settlement Officer.
- Photocopy of RC or Green Book (first page & last page)
- Short essay about the applicant’s family and disability.
- Photo: Applicants must submit two (2) full sized photos.
- Phone number or email is mandatory in the application.
You may submit your application via email or regular postal mail.
By email: send all documents as attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By postal mail: Send the completed application to:
Project Executive Officer
TACP, Hotel Tibet shop No. 3, Bhagsu Road
P.O.-Mcleod Ganj , Dharamsala, Distt: Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh-176215 (INDIA)
Application Deadline: Interested applicants are responsible for submitting all application and other relevant documents on or before December 13, 2013 at 5 pm.