Date: July 22, 2014
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The active Nonviolence Education Centre (ANEC) is in need of one candidate for the post of Accountant cum Office Secretary
Those who wish to apply should have the following qualification:
- Minimum B. Com or Equivalent Degree.
- Proficiency in both Tibetan and English languages.
- Proficiency in basic computer handling-both Tibetan and English.
- Job experience Certificate (if any will be a plus point).
The following important documents must accompany your application.
- Attested copy of the first and last page of duly updated Indian Registration Certificate (RC).
- Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Tibetan Green Book.
- Fitness Certificate from a medical doctor from any of the hospitals or clinics under the Department of Health, CTA.
- No objection Certificate from the employer if the application is currently employed in some organization or institution.
For further necessary enquiries please contact:
Executive Director, ANEC at 98051-47048
Or e-mail us at email@example.com
Interested Candidates must submit their application along with the above mentioned documents to the following ANEC office address latest by Monday, 11 August 2014. Final dates for oral interview, computer typing and written test-both Tibetan and English will be notified later.
Tenpa C. Samkhar (Mr.)
(Former Kashag Secretary for Political Affairs)
House No. 262, 1st Floor, Khajanchi Mohalla
Kunyara Road, Dharamsala-176215 Distt. Kangra (H.P) INDIA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone No: (01892) 228121
Cell Phones: 91480-94476, 94189-87745 and 98166-3676