The Active Nonviolence Education Center (ANEC) is in need of one candidate for the post of Assistant Training cum Teaching Officer.
Those who wish to apply MUST have the following qualifications:
- Minimum B.A or Equivalent Degree (B.Com or B.Sc will also do)
- Proficiency in Tibetan and English languages, (both spoken and written),and expertise and experience in public speaking remain cardinal pre-requisites.
- Proficiency in computer expertise (both Tibetan and English).
- Firm and genuine conviction in the principle of nonviolence.
The following essential entrance documents MUST also accompany your application.
1. Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Indian Registration Certificate (RC)
2. Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Tibetan Green Book .
3. Job experience cum Job leaving certificate in case the applicant had earlier worked in any institution or organization.
4. No objection certificate from the employer if the applicant is currently working in some organization or institution.
5. Fitness certificate from a medical doctor from any of the hospitals or clinics under the Department of Health, CTA.
6. Applicant must be above 25 years and below 45 years of age at the time of submitting job application.
For further necessary enquiries please contact: Executive Director, ANEC at mobile: 98051-47048
OR e-mail us at : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested Candidates must submit their application along with the above mentioned documents to the following ANEC Office address latest by Friday, October 18th, 2013 . Final dates for : a) Oral interview
b) Written Tests, c) Extempore public speaking audition in both Tibetan and English and d) Computer expertise tests will be notified after examining applications received with complete entrance documents.
A month long intensive orientation and training on nonviolence principle and practicalities will be facilitated for the selected candidate.
Tenpa C. Samkhar (Mr.)
Former Kashag Secretary for Political Affairs